Re: AW: AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] InfoView

Quoting "Kornmayer, Harald" <Harald.Kornmayer@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> See my comments in the text!

By use-cases I meant thing/actions that the user can do (click, select,
drag n drop) to manage data. How does does the list of replica service
instances help in this? ( *I am not saying that it doesn't! I am asking
how*) This can help in our planning for this.

Coming back to the issue of WS interfaces, we should really take
seriously the cases where there are no WS interfaces. Sometimes we will
need to implement functionality using wrappers around command-line
tools. We should do what is /required/, not what is /easy/ ;)