AW: AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] InfoView

> For the FTS we have to have a look.
> But in principle we should be able to
> transfer files from one storage element
> to another. Or make a replica from a file
> on a different storage element.

Isn't this a usecase that is covered by the Grid connections/Grid exploring perspective and copy/paste aka drag'n'drop? We have the storage elements that may be mounted. Currently I do not see the need for any other service than job submission and info. I would go for a "lightweight" implementation with these two services at the moment and maybe add others "as needed" in the future. If we succeed implementing these two services (and we already did with the info system, at least partly) then it should be no big deal to implement others afterwards.

Cheers, Mathias

Back to the top