AW: AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] InfoView

See my comments in the text!

Unfortunately we don't have an API or WS interfaces for the replica service in gLite.
But the access of replica service should be very important on Grid infrastructures.
That is one of the main use cases on Grids anyhow.

For the FTS we have to have a look. But in principle we should be able to transfer files from one storage element to another. Or make a replica from a file on a different storage element.

Harald

Back to the top