Re: AW: AW: [geclipse-dev] InfoView

I think this is all good.

The only thing that worries me is  the extent to which this are actually
middleware independent.

For example how do we see the following fitting into  a Globus, or a
Unicore infrastructure?

> - IJobSubmissionService
> - IReplicaService
> - IFileTransferService

Intuitively, I think that these are pretty basic and generic.

One more thing: Do we have use-cases for Replica Services, and/or File
Transfer Services.

Thanks,
George