[geclipse-dev] InfoView

Hi *,

Last night I was able to make some improvements on the glite.info and
infoview plugins.
They are in the current SVN/CVS respectively.
*** I also had to make a change in the CORE *** so that the Grid project
view also shows Services.

Currently I limit the services to WMS services only since the
information system contains thousands of service "instances".

I'd also like to propose that we add another level  in the Grid project
tree under "Services".

Under "Services" there should be a list of "SERVICE types" such as:

data-location-interface
gridice
lcg-file-catalog
lcg-local-file-catalog
local-data-location-interface
org.glite.ce
org.glite.ChannelAgent
org.glite.ChannelManagement
org.glite.Delegation
org.glite.FileTransfer
org.glite.FileTransferStats
org.glite.wms
ResourceBroker
srm
srm_v1
VOBOX

This list is available dynamically from the information system.

How can we go about this?

Thanks,
George