[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Equinox relaunch
- From: "Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:13:02 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcxuPIe8kh12fZEvQNy1lOY8fLV/uQMfe0rA
- Thread-topic: Equinox relaunch
What's the expected behavior of calling consecutively framework shutdown -> init -> launch?
I tried doing it command line and the equinox's final state is "starting" (sl is 0). Shouldn't it be "active" (at sl 1) according to the spec?