Re: [equinox-dev] Difference in system.packages.extra behaviour between 3.6.2 and 3.7

Thanks, Tom, Neil, Alex.

Tom, you got it! As you'd figured out, yes we are using the standard OSGi launcher, and adding osgi.compatibility.bootdelegation=true makes it work again. Thanks for the precise link to the bug report.

Re Neil: looking back at this, I was actually surprised that it worked at all without the Import-Package! It really does need it, in accordance with the spec. I'll have a discussion with the PDE folks as to how system.packages.extra can be better supported, and have a go at coding it up if I can.

Thanks again,
Ben

Unless stated otherwise above: