Re: [equinox-dev] Difference in system.packages.extra behaviour between 3.6.2 and 3.7

See also the OSGi wiki page on http://wiki.osgi.org/wiki/Boot_Delegation

Alex

On Sep 8, 2011, at 13:42, Neil Bartlett wrote:

Hi Ben,

I tend to see this the other way around…. if you are using that
package then you should have an Import-Package statement for it. If
that causes problems for PDE then that's a bug in PDE, not in Equinox.

Regards,
Neil