[equinox-dev] Working with ConfigAdmin service

Hello everyone.

I am trying to write a few simple examples with ConfigurationAdmin service to familiarize myself with it but have a difficulty obtaining a pointer to the service. I am running Equinox 3.5 and have deployed org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.100 bundle in my framework but still when I try to get a reference to the ConfiguartionAdmin (via context.getServiceReference(ConfigurationAdmin.class.getName()) ), I get a null pointer. Do I need to set any particular security settings?

Many thanks,
Ali.

Back to the top