Re: [equinox-dev] Working with ConfigAdmin service

The org.eclipse.equinox.cm bundle must also be activated in order to register the ConfigurationAdmin service.

You can persistently activate the bundle by calling Bundle.start().

Tom

Inactive hide details for Ali Naddaf ---09/28/2009 06:41:59 PM---Hello everyone.Ali Naddaf ---09/28/2009 06:41:59 PM---Hello everyone.

Ali Naddaf <ali@xxxxxxxxxx>

09/28/2009 06:41 PM

[equinox-dev] Working with ConfigAdmin service

Hello everyone.

I am trying to write a few simple examples with ConfigurationAdmin
service to familiarize myself with it but have a difficulty obtaining a
pointer to the service. I am running Equinox 3.5 and have deployed
org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.100 bundle in my framework but still when I
try to get a reference to the ConfiguartionAdmin (via
context.getServiceReference(ConfigurationAdmin.class.getName()) ), I get
a null pointer. Do I need to set any particular security settings?

Many thanks,
Ali.