From: Ali Naddaf <ali@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/28/2009 07:41 PM
Subject: [equinox-dev] Working with ConfigAdmin service

Hello everyone.

I am trying to write a few simple examples with ConfigurationAdmin
service to familiarize myself with it but have a difficulty obtaining a
pointer to the service. I am running Equinox 3.5 and have deployed
org.eclipse.equinox.cm_1.0.100 bundle in my framework but still when I
try to get a reference to the ConfiguartionAdmin (via
context.getServiceReference(ConfigurationAdmin.class.getName()) ), I get
a null pointer. Do I need to set any particular security settings?

Many thanks,
Ali.