RE: [equinox-dev] [aspects] Can't weave a simple aspect to Eclipse 3.4

Ok no problem. BTW it works with M2.
Oren

-----Original Message-----
From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Lippert
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:34 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] [aspects] Can't weave a simple aspect to Eclipse
3.4

Hi Oren!

I am observing an endless recursion within the stack trace. Looks pretty
much like a bug in the new supplementer mechanisms implementation. Would
be great if you could create a new bug for this and maybe attach a small
example to reproduce the problem? That would be great.

Cheers,
-Martin

> While trying to weave a simple aspect in Eclipse 3.4.1 with Equinox
Aspects

osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2\:start,org.eclipse.update.configur

ator@3\:start,org.eclipse.core.runtime@start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.asp
> ectj@1\:start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching@:start, aosgi.test
> osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
> osgi.framework=org.eclipse.osgi
> osgi.configuration.cascaded=false
> osgi.splashPath = platform:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform
>
> # AOSGi
> osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook

org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration=META-INF/aop.xml;org/aspectj/aop.x