Re: [equinox-dev] config.ini and equinox aspects

Hi Andrew,

My question is, I would prefer to have the first option
(org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj@4\:start) are there any potential
problems with this?  Consider that I only want to weave a select few
bundles that all have a start level of 4.

We are still struggling a bit with the dynamics of the weaving service, but if I cannot figure that out until the next milestone (end of week), I will include an option to enable weaving service dynamics and disable it by default. Then you shouldn't have any problems starting the weaving service at level 4.

HTH,
-Martin

Back to the top