Re: [equinox-dev] config.ini and equinox aspects

Hi Martin,

Just tried out the latest version of equinox aspects and am
successfully weaving against OSGi head.  That's great.

However, I am still getting an error when the equinox aspects weaver
is started at level 1.  This problem goes away if I start it instead
at level 4.

Starting the weaving service at level 4 doesn't seem to be giving me
any problems, but you are suggesting that it is not working.  Should I
not be doing this?

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I committed some major changes inside the equinox aspects hook
> implementation to fix some bugs. The problem with starting the weaving
> service at a higher level is not yet fixed, but I would be happy to hear if
> the current HEAD of equinox aspects works for you.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> -Martin

Back to the top