Re: [equinox-dev] [aspects] Can't weave a simple aspect to Eclipse 3.4

Hi Oren!

I am observing an endless recursion within the stack trace. Looks pretty much like a bug in the new supplementer mechanisms implementation. Would be great if you could create a new bug for this and maybe attach a small example to reproduce the problem? That would be great.

Cheers,
-Martin

While trying to weave a simple aspect in Eclipse 3.4.1 with Equinox Aspects
M3 I'm getting an error (attached). The config.ini I'm using is:

osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.equinox.common@2\:start,org.eclipse.update.configur
ator@3\:start,org.eclipse.core.runtime@start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.asp
ectj@1\:start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching@:start, aosgi.test
osgi.bundles.defaultStartLevel=4
osgi.framework=org.eclipse.osgi
osgi.configuration.cascaded=false
osgi.splashPath = platform:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform

# AOSGi
osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration=META-INF/aop.xml;org/aspectj/aop.x
ml;META-INF/aop-ajc.xml
#aj.weaving.verbose=true
org.aspectj.weaver.showWeaveInfo=true
org.aspectj.osgi.verbose=true

Basically, this config.ini was used with Eclipse 3.3 (except for
modifications in osgi.bundles and in osgi.framework.extensions).

Please help,
Oren