Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity

This wasn't apparent to me either. We're still interested of helping out of course but with a two week timeframe I guess you already have somewhat specific requirements for what the director and mirroring applications should be able to do. Where can I find this information?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Jeff McAffer wrote:
While we are all loving each other I feel obliged to say that the focus of
this call to action was (I believe) helping p2 *ship in 3.4* with a
reasonable function level.

It wasn't apparent to me that the original participation solicitation was scoped to be 'helping p2 ship in 3.4'...but if that's the intention then that's cool.

Scott