RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity

Don't get me wrong, looking forward to what p2 can be is great and the
enthusiasm for the p2 direction has been quite overwhelming.  The immediate
issue however is shipping 1.0 in Ganymede.  The p2 team's hands are more
than full doing that.  Any help people can supply from bug triage to doc to
the sort of high value items Pascal outlined would go a long way to
realizing the goals of p2 and paving the way for those future ideas (wow,
that was almost poetic...).  You get the idea.

Jeff