RE: [equinox-dev] [prov] Participation opportunity

While we are all loving each other I feel obliged to say that the focus of
this call to action was (I believe) helping p2 *ship in 3.4* with a
reasonable function level.  To that end it would be really useful to
distinguish between participation aimed at 3.4 and futures participation.
Futures stuff is very welcomed but needs to be called out as such so as to
not distract from the 3.4 goal.

For context, p2 needs to be function complete in 2 weeks (M7).  After that
it is locking down code, fixing lingering bugs, improving robustness etc.

Jeff