Re: [epp-dev] status update

2009/5/27 David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Is there a reason the epp-repository-build is not specified in the
Technology tab? Is it somewhere else?

No, this is a mistake. It's currently only in the 'All' tab.
I will ask the webmasters to change this.

Also, I'm in no rush, but eventually we may want to tie the "promote to
staging" job to triggering a package build?

I had similar thoughts but I wanted to run it a few times manually.
On the other hand... I changed my mind this morning and added some dependencies to both jobs.

The first one epp-repository-build watches for content changes of the http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/index.php URL, the second one epp-packages-build is triggered by the first one.

Regards, Markus