[epp-dev] status update

Hi *,

today I modified the EPP build and moved everything to Hudson.

There are now two jobs available:

(1) epp-repository-build - https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-repository-build/
I moved the Buckminster repo build from the Buckminster CVS into the EPP CVS (important for you, Thomas, if you want to make changes). The new location is now /cvsroot/technology - org.eclipse.epp/features/org.eclipse.epp.allpackages.feature. In the build.xml file I changed some values, separated the staging from the galileo repository and did some minor modifications. Everything else is specified in Hudson.

(2) epp-package-build - https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-package-build/
Here I am using the p2 repository that is generated in (1) and switched to the 'new' p2 director application. I had to change many of the command line parameters but it seems to work now.

Regards, Markus

Back to the top