Re: [epp-dev] Status of Galileo M5 builds

Thanks for doing this!

(I removed the 'product' file part because this was my initial thought
about making things easier, but now I think it will be even easier for
package maintainers to use the EPP wizard to specify a few installable
units that should be part of the package)

Markus

2009/3/2 Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Okay. I'm on it.
>
> The changes should be live in the next minute or so. Comments welcomed.
>
> Wayne
>
> Markus Knauer wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, let's remove this button (temporarily).
>>
>> Currently it does not make sense to have it on this page, but it will
>> make sense as soon as we will have Galileo Milestone packages on the
>> packaging site (yes, this packaging site is able to distinct between
>> past=Ganymede / present=GanymedeSR2 / future=GalileoMx versions).
>>
>> Markus
>>
>> 2009/3/2 Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>

>>> The middle button on http://local.eclipse.org/epp/, labeled "Milestones",
>>> points to /downloads/packages. I'm not sure that I understand the
>>> connection. I expect this button to lead me to the milestones for the
>>> latest
>>> build.
>>>
>>> Should we temporarily remove the button, or is it supposed to point
>>> somewhere else?
>>>
>>> Wayne

Markus Knauer
EclipseSource
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0  (GMT +1)
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top