Re: [epp-dev] Status of Galileo M5 builds

I like it if you have your committer hat on... yes, I would be very
thankful if you could do this. I already added a few words to
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php, but this is probably not the
place where everybody expects the milestone status.

Thanks,
Markus