Re: [epp-dev] Status of Galileo M5 builds

Wayne is exactly correct about the nature of my concern as a user (specifically, as someone who is not reading the dev lists and only has the web site, wiki, and newsgroups as sources of information).

Believe me, as the member of a product development team I completely understand the difficulties in p2-izing builds. My criticism was not with the fact that the EPP builds are behind schedule, but rather that the status is not being communicated to users. I would never presume to criticize the EPP team for something that my own team hasn't figured out yet :-) I think if you read my message again you'll see that I was careful to talk about the communication aspect.

Anyway, thanks for the update. Wayne, I would be very happy to see either the EPP homepage make mention or have the Milestones link go to a page that says "Galileo Coming Soon" or something similar. I also think the Galileo wiki page should be updated; it uses a Google calendar, so I'm not sure who would own that.

Eric