Re: [epp-dev] Status of Galileo M5 builds

Hmm, let's remove this button (temporarily).

Currently it does not make sense to have it on this page, but it will
make sense as soon as we will have Galileo Milestone packages on the
packaging site (yes, this packaging site is able to distinct between
past=Ganymede / present=GanymedeSR2 / future=GalileoMx versions).

Markus

2009/3/2 Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> The middle button on http://local.eclipse.org/epp/, labeled "Milestones",
> points to /downloads/packages. I'm not sure that I understand the
> connection. I expect this button to lead me to the milestones for the latest
> build.
>
> Should we temporarily remove the button, or is it supposed to point
> somewhere else?
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne Beaton wrote:
>>
>> Okay. I'll put something together based on your words below and push it
>> out.
>>
>> Wayne
>>
>> Markus Knauer wrote:
>>>
>>> I like it if you have your committer hat on... yes, I would be very
>>> thankful if you could do this. I already added a few words to
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php, but this is probably not the
>>> place where everybody expects the milestone status.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Markus

Markus Knauer
EclipseSource
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0  (GMT +1)
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top