[epp-dev] EPP conference call

Maybe the information was a bit 'hidden' in the emails of the last few days,
but today is e EPP conference call - see below for the call in numbers.

We could talk about the packages itself and the Ganymede M7 release yesterday
for hours, but I think we should concentrate on three things:

* EPP Graduation Review (next Tuesday) - any open issues?
  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php

* Packaging website - more feedback? open issues?
  http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/

* And about the new contributions: A RAP-based wizard and the p2-based
  installer.
  http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/epp-dev/msg00219.html

Thanks,
Markus