RE: [epp-dev] FW: EPP content wizard

On another related issue with EPP and p2
Does that mean that the EPP downloads will also be created as a result of a p2 operation [2]? It seems to me that creating a "best of the breed" p2 enabled download, even though a disjoint effort, is as important, is not more for the user experience.

Back to the top