[epp-dev] EPP release review documentation - draft

Hi *,

as promised, here is a _draft_ version of the documentation for the release
review. Please read through it and send me feedback about missing, wrong,
etc. things until tomorrow (yes, Tuesday, 4pm CEST / 10am EDT, it must be
available tomorrow!)

@Anne, if you send me the bugzilla # of the review, I'll include it in the
documentation.

Thanks and regards,