[epp-dev] Re: EPP release review documentation - draft

Markus, we have just a few small changes we'd like you to make to your slides.

Please replace the URL you have for the IP Log with this one, which is the frozen copy that has been uploaded to the website:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/slides/EPP_eclipse-project-ip-log.csv

In section 3.1, please change "mainly in the form of web pages" to be "only in the form of web pages."

In section 3.2, please explain that there are no plans to provide other translations.

In section 11, please be a bit more specific about your schedule dates. We like to see what the original planned dates were, and what the actual dates were -- a comparison to see how close you were to your plan. If you didn't have dates in your project plan, please just say that you didn't have an original schedule.

Once you've made those changes, please send me the both the source file and the pdf. Then you'll be all ready for your review! Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx