[epp-dev] Ganymede M7 respin

Just for your information:

I've started another EPP package build to pick up the changes from the updated
Ganymede staging update site, e.g. some modeling plug-ins should be signed
now.

If you didn't test your package, please use the newest build for your tests
(during build time available from
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/34/20080512-1945/, after
the build is finished available from the usual place
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php as build 20080512-1945).

If you already finished testing your package, tell me the build you tested
(20080512-1945 or 20080512-0945) and I'll take care that the final Ganymede
M7 package is the correct one.

Markus

Back to the top