[epf-dev] Concall for Discussion of Review of PM Discipline

hiho,

We are going to have a conference call to go over the PM review comments Jim Ruehlin has attached to Bugzilla entries.  The call will be at 9am pacific time on Monday the 27th of November.  Here are the concall logistics:

Toll Free: 800-453-7958

International: 1-719-955-6100

IBM Tie Line: 650-2017

Passcode:776884

Here is a link a newsgroup entry that has links to all the relevant bugs:

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.technology.epf/msg00270.html

PM package owner Chris Armstrong and I have committed to examining each of the bugs and adding a comment of response to each in Bugzilla before this call.  That should improve our chances of getting through a good bit of it in this call.  I would really like for us to have our arms around this before the end of the month.

Back to the top