Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 RC1 available for download

OpenUP committers,

Please wait for further instructions before upgrading from M5 release (wich everyone should be using at this point, I hope).
There are some issues related to process authoring that are being fixed right now.

As soon as I have tested OpenUP library in the new release, I'll post a message to let you know about the update.

Thanks,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Jao Y Tham/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2006 07:15 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 RC1 available for download

Hello all,

EPF Composer 1.0 RC1 release is now available for download at

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/tool_downloads.php

This is mainly a bug fix and stabilization release from Milestone 5 hence there are no accompanying release notes.

Thanks!

Jao Tham

EPF Committer