[epf-dev] General and Overarching issues conference call agenda

Hello everyone…

This is remaining open general and overarching bugs…for the agenda can we just quickly go through this list and determine which ones we can close off for this release of OpenUP?

146499

2006-09-08

enh

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Create OpenUP graphics

146487

Tue 19:54

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Glossary - seems a little light

146489

Tue 11:32

nor

P3

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Index seems light

150766

Tue 14:32

maj

P1

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Review Any Role usage.

154144

2006-09-14

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Many steps still selected in Delivery Process t...

154628

2006-08-31

enh

P3

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Perform top-to-bottom review of OpenUP/Basic 1.0

150767

2006-09-13

maj

P2

PC

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Introduction page and Getting Started page look...

150771

2006-09-13

nor

P3

All

RESO

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Policy for Work Product Kind must be established

156131

Thu 01:34

nor

P3

All

VERI

EPF

Content

1.0

---

General - Review Stakeholder role usage

140019

Wed 23:28

nor

P2

PC

VERI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Navigation Map

140714

2006-09-10

maj

P2

PC

VERI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Write text for Delivery Process and Capability ...

146491

Wed 23:25

enh

P3

PC

VERI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Graphic banner - replace

150768

2006-09-15

maj

P2

All

VERI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Overview

In my opinion, most of these can be closed with the exception of 146487, 146489, and 150767.

Best regards,

Steve

Back to the top