[epf-dev] General and Overarching issues conference call agenda

Hello Everyone:

This is a reminder of the general and overarching issues conference call for tomorrow (Friday) morning at 8:00am PDT. The conference number is on the yahoo calendar page.

A short agenda based around finalizing the look and feel of the OpenUP intro and getting started pages. For details refer to the following bugzilla issues

146499

Mon 20:32

enh

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

unspe

---

General - Create OpenUP graphics

146491

2006-08-29

enh

P3

PC

NEW

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Graphic banner - replace

140019

2006-08-18

nor

P2

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M4

General - Navigation Map

150767

Wed 18:54

cri

P2

PC

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Introduction page and Getting Started page look...

150768

Tue 13:50

maj

P2

All

ASSI

EPF

Content

1.0

1.0 M5

General - Create Overview

I probably went off the deep end when I raised bug 150767 ‘s severity to critical, but this is concerning/scaring me because our time is counting down quickly.

Proposed Agenda:

1)     is there agreement for diagram for the intro page? When will it be available?

2)     Is any work being done on 146499 – is there an OpenUP graphic?

3)     There is preliminary “OpenUP” banner attached to 146491, but this is in the RUP format. Should we use this for the 0.9 release?

4)     Does anyone have the time to take a quick look at the short overview attached to 150768.

Other quick issues if time permits, the status of the index and glossary.

Chat with you all tomorrow

Steve

Back to the top