RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go?? => Use M5 build

We discovered a persistency bug in M5 as well as a different persistency bug in RC1/2 for processes.  Please, do not commit any changes on Capability Patterns and Delivery Processes until further notice.

Working on method content and configurations in the meantime is fine unless you still work with M4 then I recommend to work with this RC1 release in the meantime: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epf/composer/milestone/epf-composer-1.0-RC1-win32.zip

We will release a fixed RC1 asap.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Haumer.

PETER HAUMER, Dr. rer. nat.
Rational Method Composer | Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software | IBM Software Group
Tel.: +1 408 863-8716

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 09:24

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go?? => Use M5        build

Hi,

the problem was that I was still using M4 build.

Everybody, please use M5, since there is a schema change impacting specifically configurations.

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 10:33 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Jim,

I have done update, synchronization, and restarted epf composer, still do not see it.

i did however create OpenUP - Per as a new config, is that the one you see?

Do others see the regular configuration?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 10:04 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Hi Per,

I just synchronized and I have the regular OpenUP configuration available. Maybe you should re-synch?

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:
jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720