RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go?? => Use M5 build

Hi,

the problem was that I was still using M4 build.
Everybody, please use M5, since there is a schema change impacting specifically configurations.

Thanks

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 10:33 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Jim,

I have done update, synchronization, and restarted epf composer, still do not see it.

i did however create OpenUP - Per as a new config, is that the one you see?

Do others see the regular configuration?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 10:04 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Hi Per,

I just synchronized and I have the regular OpenUP configuration available. Maybe you should re-synch?

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:
jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720