RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Jim,

I have done update, synchronization, and restarted epf composer, still do not see it.
i did however create OpenUP - Per as a new config, is that the one you see?

Do others see the regular configuration?

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 10:04 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Where did the CVS OpenUP configuration go??

Hi Per,

I just synchronized and I have the regular OpenUP configuration available. Maybe you should re-synch?

- Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational
RUP Content Developer
Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer
email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
phone:  760.505.3232
fax:      949.369.0720