RE: [epf-dev] Review of "Verified" PM Bugs

Hi Kurt,

I think we talked last week about having me review some PM stuff. Would that still be useful? Let me know.

Sorry I haven’t been more on top of this. I had surgery Monday and I’m just starting to get back into things.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational

RUP Content Developer

Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer

email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx

phone:  760.505.3232

fax:      949.369.0720