RE: [epf-dev] Review of "Verified" PM Bugs

Jim,
that would be great, because we moved more items to the verified state in this week.
And next week we will work on the comments provided and would like to take the items
to closure.
Cheers. Joe

----

Jim Ruehlin/Irvine/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2006 01:11 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [epf-dev] Review of "Verified" PM Bugs

Hi Kurt,

I think we talked last week about having me review some PM stuff. Would that still be useful? Let me know.

Sorry I haven’t been more on top of this. I had surgery Monday and I’m just starting to get back into things.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational
RUP Content Developer
Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) Committer
email:   jruehlin@xxxxxxxxxx
phone:  760.505.3232
fax:      949.369.0720