[epf-dev] content management in EPF using a JSR-170 compatible backen

Just an idea. I have jumped from a content management tool called jLibrary onto EPF-Composer. I had originally started using jLibrary to try to develop a process asset library.

jLibrary has a web-page building mechanism as well as a contect repository based on JackRabbit.

What I was curious about is whether a simple repository driven content management scheme could be built into EPF-Composer based upon the jLibrary/JackRabbit/JSR-170 backend??

Asterion

Back to the top