Re: [epf-dev] WAS: OpenUP Graphics => OpenUP distilled into 9 slides

I guess builds play a stronger role in OpenUP/Basic, and we want to talk about things such as continuous integration and daily builds, not only builds at the end of iterations...

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Ana Valente Pereira <apereira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/05/2006 05:30 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] WAS: OpenUP Graphics => OpenUP distilled into 9 slides

I like the distilled version ... it looks simpler...

somewhere in the text we should say that there are several builds (one
at the end of each iteration)... for instance:

The team needs to collaborate closely to produce a validated build "at
each iteration"

Ana