[epf-dev] Eclipse Process Framework Question

I am interested in importing a project plan from Microsoft Project, in XML or another form, parsing it into objects, and then filtering and displaying it.
I have seen some interesting looking classes and interfaces as part of the EPF project.

Am I correct in assuming that this type of import is one of the goals of EPF?   How could I learn more about the work you have done with importing and manipulating information from Microsoft Project?

Back to the top