From: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Yan
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 11:07 PM
To: Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List
Subject: Re: [epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

Attached is the latest committer/contributor list. Please review and email me with any suggested changes.

Charlie Yan
EPF Tooling Dev Lead
Phone: 408-342-4681

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/31/2006 07:06 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

Sorry, my previous e-mail should have said:

"To pass legal review, we need to specify all the people who were committers or contributed content or code to the release."

If you contributed code, please make sure to cc Charlie since he owns the tool component.

Thanls

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815

Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/31/2006 10:02 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] Who contributed to EPF 1.0

To pass legal review, we need to specify all the people who were committers or contributed content to the release.

I know a lot of people have helped out with content, who were not contributor,
Content leads: Please send a list of who should be added from your content area that is not on the list.

Others: If you think you shoudl be on the list, please send me a note and cc the content lead for your area that you haev been working with.

Thanks Charlie for assembling the project log.

Cheers

Per Kroll
STSM, Manager Methods: RUP / RMC
Project Lead: Eclipse Process Framework
Rational Software, IBM Corp
408-342-3815[attachment "EPF Project Log.doc" deleted by Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM]