Re: [epf-dev] merge or separate PM guidelines

My take is that "planning project phases" is part of planning the project.
So, I think we should merge the guidelines.

My 2 cents,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer

IBM - RUP Team | EPF Committer
www.ibm.com/rational
www.eclipse.org/epf

Jochen Krebs/New York/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/01/2006 01:35 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] merge or seperate PM guidelines

Hi,

we have closed bug for guideline "planning project" and we have an additional "plan project phases" which I attached.

Do we want to keep the two guidelines seperate or have them merged  together in one guideline?

Joe
[attachment "Guideline- Plan Project Phases v2.doc" deleted by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM] _______________________________________________
epf-dev mailing list
epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx