[epf-dev] PM conf call

Title: PM conf call

Here are some things to spur the List 1/2 discussion I think we should start off with today. Sorry for getting it to everyone literally at the last minute, but, oh well… One thing to consider is what is the "process element list" thing (in the context of OpenUP/Basic PM work products)?

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c