[epf-dev] F2F agenda item

Title: F2F agenda item

Ricardo, Bruce, Chris S, and I would like an item put on the agenda for next week's F2F about the List 1/List 2 issue for PM. I'm planning on preparing a representative set of example work products for our OpenUP/Basic content subproject (i.e., vision, supporting requirements, project plan, iteration plan, objective list, product backlog, work item list, sprint backlog, burndown chart, change request list, or whatever we call them), reckless borrowing from the work of others (Ricardo, Brian, Per, Chris, and others), for us to review and assess. Since many will not be able to physically join us in Reading, we'd like to do it so at least the North/South America people could participate, which would mean should do it towards the end of the day. I suggest doing it on Monday so we have Tuesday to mull it over more and continue discussion, if required.

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.