Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 M3 build is available

Jao, thanks for clarifying it.

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

www.ibm.com
www.eclipse.org/epf

Jao Y Tham/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2006 07:42 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 M3 build is available

Ricardo,

Please advise all committers and contributors to OpenUP/Basic to switch to M3 due to the differences in how M3 handles configurations:

Note, in M3 method configurations are not stored in the library.xmi anymore, but now persisted in separate files in the <library root>\configurations folder. Avoid working with M2 and M3 builds interchangeably as M2 will revert your library back by moving configurations into the library.xmi file keeping the configuration files in its folders.  This can lead to inconsistencies

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jao Tham
IBM Method and IC Engineering
IBM
18880 Homestead Rd
Cupertino, CA 95014
Tie: 560 4905
Tel: (408) 863 4905

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2006 04:24 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 M3 build is available

Committers and contributors of OpenUP/Basic,

I've started using the EPF Composer M3 build to author content for OpenUP/Basic, so I'd strongly encourage you to install and use it as well.

Cheers,

Ricardo Balduino
Senior Software Engineer
IBM | RUP Team | EPF Committer

www.ibm.com
www.eclipse.org/epf

Jao Y Tham/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: epf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/13/2006 07:32 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Process Framework Project Developers List <epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

epf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[epf-dev] EPF Composer 1.0 M3 build is available

Hello,

EPF Composer 1.0 M3 is now available for download at

http://www.eclipse.org/epf/downloads/tool/epf1.0_m3_downloads.php

The Release Notes contain many important information on this release.  Please read it before using the tool.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jao Tham
EPF Composer Committer