[epf-dev] PM conf call

Title: PM conf call

In case anybody missed this in one of my posts yesterday, I'd like to do a PM conference call this Friday, 30 Jun, at 8am PST. I think we really need to put the naming thing to bed at this meeting. For those that have an opinion about this and can't make the call, please post your position on this issue to the mail list. Here is the latest proposal:

Role: Development Lead
Work Product: Development Plan
Work Product: Iteration Plan
Work Product: Task List
Work Product: Development Backlog
Report: Development Burndown
Report: Iteration Burndown

Have a great week and talk with you Friday!

Thanks, Chris ~:|

Chris Armstrong ~:|
President
Armstrong Process Group, Inc.
651.491.5575 c
715.246.0383 f
www.aprocessgroup.com
    "proven practical process"

Come see APG at:
Agile 2006 International Conference
Minneapolis, MN, July 23-28, 2006 - www.agile2006.com
14th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference
Minneapolis, MN, September 11-15, 2006 - www.re06.org

Back to the top