Re: [egit-dev] locking mechanism

Hi,

Am 19.12.2013 11:11, schrieb Matthias Sohn:
> I don't use the commit dialog anymore since a long time, do we still
> need a second way to commit
> behaving differently and non-git-ish ? We could simply delete the
> CommitDialog and open
> the staging view when a user clicks "Commit..."
+1 from me too! I think there are a few things where EGit follows the
Eclipse Team Provider framework which are not really available in Git
and therefore in the beginning might be quite confusing.

I think the synchronize view is also such a thing, where "magic
happens". Not sure about it's current incarnation, though.

Greetings
-Sascha-

Back to the top