Re: [egit-dev] retention policy for builds

I have a simple script that generates them based on an index. The find
expression specifies which sites to include, e.g. the 10 most recent
3.5.x releases:

# cat releases/3.5/composite.index
DIRS=$(find ../../archive/3.5.*/v*/ -maxdepth 0 | sort -r | head -n 10)
NAME="Mylyn 3.5 for Eclipse 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7"

The script that generates the compositeContent.xml and
compositeArtifacts.xml is here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.releng/bin/create-composite.sh?view=markup&root=Mylyn_Project

Steffen

--