[egit-dev] retention policy for builds

The Mylyn Versions and Mylyn Reviews project have dependencies on
EGit. We are currently consuming builds from the standard update site
but for the Indigo release I would like to point the target definition
at a stable release site that serves EGit 1.0.0.

I looked at http://eclipse.org/indigo/planning/SimultaneousReleaseOverview.php?action=project&projectid=technology.egit
and at the contributor documentation but could not find any
information on EGit build retention policy. How long are builds kept
and what is the best update site location to use?

I would prefer an update site that will serve the release build
"forever". Looking at ~/downloads/egit/updates-* it seems that these
only have the latest service release of a particular stream but I
could not find older service releases (e.g. 0.11.0).

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn